Friday, April 1, 2016 :: Review on Revitalift Filler from L'Oreal Paris



People always talk about lines and wrinkles. However, one thing no one tells you about growing older is that you start to lose facial volume as you age (especially when you are entering the 30-year-old zone). This is one of the reasons why people go for procedures like fillers. Fillers do exactly what they are named for. They simply fill up the “empty valleys” beneath your skin and viola! It appears you have more facial volume (just like younger days) and your skin looks more supple and taut instead of dry and tired looking.


Now imagine having a product which is able to do what “fillers” are able to do minus the invasive procedure. By harnessing the use of concentrated hyaluronic acid, it supplies a concentrated amount of moisture into the skin which plumps up your skin and smoothen facial lines, doing what fillers will do for you. Sounds too good to be true? I thought so too, but not until I tried it for myself. Like I have mentioned on one of my snapchat videos where I shared about my skincare routine overseas, I know a good moisturizer (at least for me) when I use one because of how sensitive and dry my face is.



The amazing products that I am talking about are the new anti-aging products from L'Oréal Paris – Revitalift Filler. It is the first skincare inspired by filler procedure to restore facial volume and it consists of an essence and a moisturizer.



The Revitalift Filler Renew Hyaluronic Replumping Essence is shaped like a syringe and delivers the optimal amount of essence. However, I do admit I require more pumps on each side of my face but that is a small issue – well I rather a product that dispense an appropriate amount than too much so no complaints on that. Something that I will like to highlight is the application method. I apply the essence on 4 key areas where I need the volume and smoothen my fine lines.


KEY APPLICATION AREAS:
Cheeks, Chin, Forehead, Laugh Lines


Smoothen forehead lines

Plump up apple cheeks

Smoothen laugh lines

Plump up chin for v-shape

Simply push the top button to dispense the appropriate dosage of the serum onto your hand first and apply the product on your cheeks, chin, forehead and laugh lines (nasolabial). I like to dispense a few more pumps on my cheeks and my nasolabial lines where I would appreciate more volume. The texture is very smooth and easily absorbed. I like that it is non-greasy and has a light fragrance to it. My skin also feels more nourished and radiant instantly upon application.


Due to the action of concentrated hyaluronic acid on the skin, I felt a tingly sensation upon application which became cooling after the first few seconds. The science behind it is using nanoparticles of Hyaluronic acid in high concentration so it is able to fill out the skin “valleys” without any invasive procedures. Let me try to explain this in layman’s terms. Hyaluronic acid is a huge molecule that doesn’t always get delivered into the skin easily due to the challenge of penetration through the skin. So the nanoparticles of Hyaluronic acid will be very much smaller and be able to reach the dermis to volumize your skin. I can attribute the tingly sensation to the effects of Hyaluronic acid penetrating into my dermis and working its magic in there.




When coupled in use together with Revitalift Filler Revolumizing Cushion Cream, it gives a plumping effect and your skin will be visibly smoother just after one application. In fact, I don’t need to take 2 weeks to use these two products before writing this review because the results is instantaneous. I slap a ton of the day cream onto my neck areas and the look of the few lines on my neck is not so visible just after a single use which is amazing for me. This product very moisturizing for me and I actually used it every night during my 10 days trip to Japan in its winter. It is very moisturizing, much like a thick cream but it is non-greasy and it absorbs well leaving a poreless and smooth appearance.

On method of application, I simply use the Revitalift Filler Cushion Cream after Revitalift Filler Serum! Simply apply it all over your face like you would for a moisturizer and gently massage it into your skin in circular motions. Here's a tip, I like to massage my face, jawline and neck with gentle uplifting motions so it creates a "lifting" action. You can do that while massaging your product into your skin. Just remember to be gentle and not tug your skin downwards!



The results of incorporating L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Essence and moisturizer into my routine is the immediate effect of seeing how supple my skin became and “plumped up” it looks even though I did not get a well-rested night. More importantly, it actually reduces the look of a couple of lines on my neck as mentioned above. I slap on a lot of moisturizer on my neck daily but it is nothing like what this product can do for me – it reduces the look of the lines by the “filler” action it promises. It actually boost your skin’s moisture content so it looks fuller and healthier. Amazing? I think you have to try it for yourself to believe it. It is now available in major retail stores, do check them out!

Labels: , ,

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~