Thursday, June 18, 2015 :: L'Oreal Professional Singapore Fashion Week 2015


It had been some busy couple of weeks after Singapore Fashion Week 2015 and I am penning this post for one of the more exciting shows I have attended. Leading haircare brand L'Oreal Professional launched their V-look face slimming haircut service at the Singapore Fashion Week with South Korean superstar and actress Yoon Eun Hye, as L'Oreal's first Asian brand spokesperson modelling the look.

This is the first L'Oreal Professionnel haircut and color service specially created for Asian consumers inspired by the Koreans because we Asian ladies are always looking for "that V look", aren't we? ;) This haircut technique and color service helps Asian women achieve a "V look" without any cosmetic surgery via custom haircutting techniques with colors suited for your skin tone that will be able to frame your face lending the illusion of a slimmer look. 

Thanks to L'Oreal Professional, I got the chance to sit in during the press conference and meet South Korean celebrity hairstylist, Chahong, seen in my photos below. She is so tiny, and absolutely gorgeous! 

When I thought my luck may have run out, I had the opportunity to visit Yoon Eun Hye in her hotel suite and also speak to her personal styling team about Miss Yoon's skincare and makeup above all! ;) From this session, the styling team commented on how "my hairstylist" (which is none other than John!!) had given me a great haircut that frames my face well making it look sharp and small, teehee. Hurry down to Salon Vim to get your V-look haircut and color service today! 

I am also giving away 2 L'Oreal Professional hampers worth $120 each for 2 lucky winners. More details to be released on my IG so stick around! ;) 


















With my lovely readers who won exclusive invites to the show! Hope I have been a good host! ;) 






Dress: Miss Selfridge
Minaudiere: Miss Selfridge
Hair: John Tham from Salon Vim @ 313 Somerset
Makeup: Yours truly


Labels: , , , , , ,

With Love,
Tricia

0 comments

Post a Comment


~