Friday, June 27, 2014 :: LIVE Talkshow On Success Legacy


BLOGGING: The Inside Scope
Watch our promo video on http://www.successlegacy.com/ 
BTIS
  
With butterflies in my stomach as I am typing this…………If you do not already know from my instagram, I'll be on a live talk show next Tuesday, 1st of July at 8pm. Along with me are 2 other bloggers, Meiting (lianmeiting) and Jessica (Tippytapp) and we will be revealing all the good, bad and nasty in the blogging world on top of the FAQs we often receive. Gulp, please be kind! 
It will be a 90mins interview/talkshow, where we will be answering to your questions LIVE! Details on HOW you can ask us questions LIVE and win prizes will be up on Success Legacy’s Facebook page and Instagram Page so follow them closely! ;) 

Success Legacy Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/successlegacy
Instagram: @success_legacy 
To attend the LIVE talk show where you get to bring a friend along too, simply head down to their website : www.successlegacy.com & RSVP to the event. Good luck for this because seats are extremely limited! ;) I will also be choosing 2 lucky followers (+ bring a friend along) via my Instagram! 
If you are unable to secure a spot for the live talk show, do remember to tune into us okay? The live streaming video of our interview will be on Success Legacy's website!  
BTIS us 

You get to win fabulous prizes just by watching the live programme! The generous sponsors for the prizes are Shiseido, Anna Sui, Carolina Herrera, Nina Ricci, Philosphy, Repetto and GS Desserts! ;)


Psst, I have seen the prizes and they are…..UHHHH-MAZING, I promise! 
See you next Tuesday!

Labels: , , , , , ,

With Love,
Tricia

2 comments

Post a Comment


~