Sunday, November 17, 2013 :: Victoria’s Secret Holiday Pop-Up Store


Front Facade of Pop-Up store

Attended the Victoria Secret’s exclusive Holiday pop-up store at Wisma Atria Outdoor Atrium a few days ago with few others from Gushcloud and the pop-up store is really quite a sight - that it is hard to miss haha (refer to the photo above). It looks like a huge luxury gift box adored in Victoria’s Secret signature pink strips.

The pop-up store houses a merriment of gorgeous sparkly festive gifts such as fragrances, accessories to name a few.  Almost everything in the store is perfectttttt for gifting at Christmas. In fact, a handful of products have caught my attention which I am intending to buy for my girlfriends and at our yearly gift exchange. Be sure to head down early as the pop-up store will only be open from 15 – 24 Nov!

SAM_2053

SAM_2049

SAM_2040

SAM_2050


Really love this range of floral lace design!

SAM_2052

SAM_2063

SAM_2072 SAM_2055


An interesting feature in the store is the unique fragrance fitting experience where I took a quick survey on an ipad and was defined as a “Romantic Angel”! Yeah, suits me just fine ;)

SAM_2042


If you are lazy to use the ipad, you can always consult a friendly fragrance associate in the store ;) Both the ipad and fragrance associate defined me as the same Angel!

SAM_2047

SAM_2043


This is the fragrance I am fitted to! Also known as Victoria Secret Angel GOLD parfum under the Romantic range. It defines the wearer as bold, confident and luminous! This parfum has bergamot on its top notes which is why I am pretty drawn to it. In fact, this is the parfum I loveee the most in the entire store.

SAM_2044

SAM_2045


Also went to take a whiff of the other signature fragrances in the store. But I still love the GOLD parfum from the Romantic Angel range!

SAM_2066

SAM_2057

SAM_2058


Met the very edgy and fashionable Linda at the event. I was completely fascinated with her hair colors!

SAM_2059


One with the very kind and pretty Shine :)

SAM_2078

SAM_2092


The gushies (Asyihaa and Mae) with our VS goodie bags.

SAM_2094


My new addition to my growing collection of perfumes.

IMG_9265

IMG_9276

IMG_9285


The new carry along makeup pouch small enough to fit into my handbag :)

IMG_9294


And the gorgeous scarf which I will find in handy during Summer! I can easily make a really nice wrap-around sundress with this! ;)

IMG_9298


Outfit of the day in the upcoming floral applique maxi on VGY
Gahhh had a really bad hair day in the day at the VS event. My hair only got better in the night (does it even make sense!?) when I took this random OOTD photo while paying for my purchases. Looking forward to my hair appointment next week at Salon Vim for my monthly maintenance. Really need to get a treatment done to prep up the hair again to hold in my curls well throughout the day!

SAM_2103

Heading for a 5 hours non-stop drive out of Singapore later in the evening with the peeps from Eurosports ;) Abit afraid of driving up at night cos danger can be lurking from any corner in Malaysia but...oh well. Angels will always guard over me :*)

Will be back to start the new week on Tues so enjoy your weekend folks and God bless!

With Love,
Tricia

1 comments

Post a Comment


~